Classes and Courses for Parents
National Parents Council Webinars
Parents, every Wednesday in October the National Parents Council is hosting a series of free, interactive webinars with Dr Colman Noctor on parenting and supporting your child. Numbers are limited, so register in advance online: https://bit.ly/3iZ9oBt or phone 01 8874034.
If you miss them, the recordings will be online afterwards.
Free online course for parents and other adults: “Stress Control”
This online course is offered free of charge by the HSE.
How to Participate:
This is a free programme and to participate simply visit www.stresscontrol.ie to register.
The six sessions are 90 minutes a session and will cover different topics.
Participants are encouraged to watch all sessions, but participants can join at any stage for one or more session.
- Session 1: What is stress?
- Monday 07/09/2020 2pm and 8:30pm
- Session 2: Controlling your body
- Thursday 10/09/2020 2pm and 8:30pm
- Session 3: Controlling your thoughts
- Monday 14/09/2020 2pm and 8:30pm
- Session 4: Controlling your actions
- Thursday 17/09/2020 2pm and 8:30pm
- Session 5: Controlling panicky feelings and getting a good night’s sleep
- Monday 21/09/2020 2pm and 8:30pm.
- Session 6: Boosting your wellbeing tying it all together controlling your future
- Thursday 24/09/2020 2pm and 8:30pm.
Note: All sessions will be available for 48 hours after first broadcast.